Carolina was born in Fiesole in 1992.
In her academic studies, from high school onwards, she hassought a less classical approach, inclining more towards arts and creative experimentation. She enrolled at Liceo Artistico Leon Battista Alberti in Florence and, graduating in 2011, she started to attend the three-year course at the Fondazione Studio Marangoni.
Thanks to school and her own initiative, she has attended numerous workshops in order to develop and deepen her own photographic interpretation. Alongside the three-year school, she has also managed to work outside the academic world, taking part a collective and individual exhibition staged by some art's associations in Florentine area.
At the end of april 2015 she became the assistant of Linda Connor, photographer and professor in San Francisco, and they went for over two months around Italy, Carolina organized every detail of the jorney of Linda for her photographic project.
At the end of 2015 she moved to Milan, where she's actually working and living.
She started to work as assistant of nomerous photographer, from fashion to architecture: Max Cardelli, Valentina Sommariva, Beppe Brancato and Alberto Strada. Meanwhile she learnt precious skills for develop the professional figure that now she is.
In 2018 she did a short course in Creative Direction at Central Saint Martin, she develop her ability to making a good commercial strategy for her clients with a creative cherry on top.
- 2013 Published on Illy's Magazine
- 2013 Exhibition from Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte, Florence
- 2014 Exhibition 'Sant'Orsola Rivoltata' organized by district of Florence and Fondazione Studio Marangoni, Florence
- 2014 Presentation of 'Via Lungo l'Affrico 136', Instituto Cervantes, Palermo
- 2015 Talk in Leboudoir 2.0, group of artist during the festival Les Rencontres d'Arles, Arles
- 2016 Freelance Contributor in Parallelozero Photo Agency
- 2016 Program Support at Photo Alliance, festival about photography in San Francisco
- 2016 Presentation of 'Taedium Vitae' in Forum Italia's manifestation, Arles
- 2017 Published on Underexposed Magazine with 'Taedium Vitae'
- 2017 Published on Fish Magazine
- 2017 Published on Phroom Magazine with 'Taedium Vitae'
- 2017 Exhibition in Galleria Browning about Residency program 'Save Asolo', curated by Steve Bisson
- 2018 Published on 'Asolo sine qua non', editated by Urbanautica Institute